You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
need some one to tech me the same content that is in BC100 2 days course at SAP (see below).
• Introduction to structured programming
• Develop ABAP programs using the ABAP Editor (SE38)
• Process source text using the ABAP Editor
• Test programs using the debugger
• Work with elementary data objects (simple variables)
• Value assignments, calculations, and arithmetic expressions
• Conditional branches, logical expressions, and logical conditions
• String operations
• Implement simple screens with input and output fields
• Define and use subroutines (why does it make sense to store parts of programs in subroutines?)
You have to have well documented ABAP skills and good to teach.
I have access to SAP NW 7.0