You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
ALL are welcome, but... CANADIAN/USA/UK writers encouraged to bid
*All bidders must possess flawless, native like fluency
**Only bid if you can provide high quality writing within a timely, yet short deadline.
- All work must be unique and 100% plagiarism free as they will be checked via Copyscape and related services.
- 100% free of grammatical errors (www.grammarly.com offers a useful service). This will be checked by our team.
- Article writing (500/700/1000/2000 word articles).
- Website content
- Product descriptions
- Erotic stories - open-ended and on-going (500/700/1000/2000 word stories)
- Social Networking (Facebook/Twitter/Blogs/Forums)
- Webstie Management
- Other work as needed
All bidders will need to submit a short sample. The 1st topic can be of an erotic nature. If the quality is acceptable, we will provide a 2nd topic via private messaging. We will be hiring based on the quality of the sample, not on the quality of your bid.
Payment options for submitted work that meets with our approval is available via Freelancer or PayPal
* Basic fine print: We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You will not be able to resell, reuse, re-write, give away or request credit for the work provided unless requested and approved by us in writing beforehand. We reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited.
**All our projects are tracked using Freelancer Time tracker, but our "billing and progress" is tracked via Snagit Desktop Video Recorder. We have ongoing projects with website developers and graphic designers/illustrators. This process works for us and our contractors manage just fine with it. It's simple to use and as long as you have a strong work ethic and integrity, it is a simple process to record the work you do for us and upload the videos on a mutually shared Dropbox or Google Drive for us to receive. When placing a bid for this project, you are accepting the terms outlined in this post and the attached employment agreement. Once hired, the attached document and an NDA (which will be sent to you via private messaging) will need to be filled out, each section initialed, signed and dated.