You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I own men's high end footwear label - FANE Footwear.
I specialise in men's loafers, smart shoes and boat shoes.
My website is www.fanefootwear.au
My loafers retail for $180.00 AUD
Some information about my loafers below:
FÅNE - A range of men’s high end fashion loafers and smart shoes designed in Australia. The unique style offers comfort, durability and reliability fit for any occasion. A complimentary piece to any attire - Formal, Casual, Beach & Boating, It’s hard to say No!
Set the trends and step into a pair of FÅNE’s.
FÅNE’s range of loafers are designed for the trendy and Chic Socialites, without putting a dent in the wallet. Our price positioning is affordable to our target market and the style and quality is second to none.
Once you step into a pair of FÅNE’s, you won’t be able to leave home without them! Start the day in a pair of FÅNE’s and be sure they will see you well into the night.
• 100% Genuine Suede/Leather loafers - Slip on
• Hand made mark stitching
• Breathable and comfortable
• Very light & Durable
• Suitable for any attire – Formal, Jeans, Beach, Boating
• Upper Material – 100% Genuine Suede/Leather
• Lining Material - 100% Genuine Leather & Pig Skin
• Insole – Breathable PU cushion/spongy sole
• Outsole Material – 100% Rubber
Available in sizes Euro 40-46
High-Tech Engineered Soles
• More Comfort
• Durability & Support
• Accommodates Wider Feet
• Long Lasting
I need my label to get out there and I require the following:
1. Blogging on fashion, shoe, mens style and other blog sites
2. Writing some pieces/press releases about my shoes - Articles
3. Posting on Facebook, instgram, Youtube, twitter and all other social networks to gain exposure
4. Doing the SEO to drive traffic to www.fanefootwear.com.au
I have all the information you need including:
Photos, banner, content, information and specification, look books, Launch party images etc..
I have attached my look book for your information.
I have written pieces from other bloggers along with interviews I have had. I will pass this on to the lucky Freelancer.
Please feel free to ask any questions.