You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In order to find relevant forums, comments fields and so on, you must use www.google.no. It is important that you don't use www.google.com. You will be provided with a list of keywords and phrases. For each of these words/phrases you have to:
1. Google the word/phrase so you get the Google result page.
2. Click on each result/index (not the paid ads) and see if you find a comment field, a forum or maybe even an open directory.
3. If you find somewhere to place a comment/posts (with link), you should have Google Toolbar with translator installed so you understand the general concept of the content, or at least use Google Translator (translate.google.com) if you are unsure what it is about.
4. You will also be provided exactly what to paste into the field. You will be provided with 2-4 various "comment templates" for pasting for each keyword. You will choose the one you think fit the best based on your translation of the content.
5. Many comment fields require that you comment registered through Facebook, for now don't place comments through Facebook and not through any Google account. Then just skip it.
6. Sometimes one of the fields in a place to add a comment gives you the option to add the main domain name, then do so. In Norwegian this field is often called Nettsted/Nettside or similar (meaning webpage), but you will do just fine with Google Translator.
7. Sometimes you have to go through an ordinary registration (without Facebook) to a forum before you can comment, and that is ok to do.
8. If you paste something into for instance a comment field, then you will log it in an Excel file. We will provide the format of the Excel file. You can also log the comments that is awaiting approval, and you can log the pages that contains a comment field that requires a form of registration you cannot perform, for instance with Facebook or Google.
9. Then continue to page 2 on Google, page 3 and so on all the way till you have browsed the 20 result pages. Of course you have to check all 200 indexes.
This is only a test project, so you will be given only one keyword to complete for the 20 first Google result pages, so bid only for that. We will add another project for the rest and we also have other projects with similar kind of link building..