You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an excel list of approximately 1950 urls. The project is to click on each of the 1950 urls and report:
1. does the url point to a page on our website (www.conrad-uk.com)?
2. does the page have 'sensible' content ie products, images, sales copy?
3. if the page does not have 'sensible' content, is there a 404 message? The 404 message that should be displayed if there is not
sensible' content can be seen at http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/ErrorPage.html No other error message should be visible
4. is the page title (also provided on the spreadsheet) in English and spelt correctly?
4. is the title of the page duplicated elsewhere on the excel list?
Note all findings in the relevant column on the attached excel spreadsheet. Two examples have been highlighted in yellow on the spreadsheet. The deadline is midday UK time on Friday 7th September