You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The following project requires a skilled and experienced Web Programmer to migrate the existing website; wwww.tashome.com.au onto a new Content Management System. Our current content management system is a custom-CMS that has been built locally and it is letting the website down in a number of areas (mostly SEO-related).
Key programming implements include:
- Articles Manager - Website features approx. 70 categories of which articles can be submitted into. Articles need to stream on the homepage and also be able to include text, photos, videos and other forms of media.
- Business Directory - Business directory containing approx 70 categories and over 5,000 business listings. Each business needs to have its own profile page containing a number of pre-determined details (Name, Address, Phone, Fax, Email, Web etc...)
- Advertisements Manager - There are 3 different types of advertisements on the website. Article Advertisements, Directory Advertisements & RHS Verticle Advertisements. A system needs to be implemented that randomly generates advertisements to display on each page. Advertisements need to be categorised based on the businesses Region as well as their Category.
- Homepage Featured Articles - A flash object on the homepage through which featured articles and content can be displayed.
- Forum - IPB/vBulletin needs to be installed. Installation needs to allow each page to have it's own custom-URL whilst maintaining the design theme of the rest of the TasHome website.
- SEO. This is possibly the most important feature that we are looking for in upgrading the website. Each page needs to contain prime SEO-friendly URLs as well as the ability to include meta-keywords and meta-data. Further advancements and suggestions relating to SEO would be appreciated. This also extends to the articles manager and the business directory.
- Analytics & Reporting - Analytics Software needs to be incorporated, like www.onestat.com and would also like to include reporting software for the Advertisements (tracking out-bound links). Premium analytics OK.
There are a few more bits and pieces that need to be included in this description. The website is operating fine from a consumer/viewer point of view, so if you goto www.tashome.com.au and have a thorough look at the websites functionality prior to bidding that would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: Please title your application 'tashome_application' or it will not be considered.
I would love to have the website on the INTERSPIRE Website Publisher, however, applications for Open Source CMS' will be considered (i.e. Joomla, Wordpress).
Raw Marketing Solutions