Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We need SEO for our webpage to reach the first 5 positions in google for one keyword i'll give you.
You'll have to send a weekly report of the SEO methods you're using (most detailed possible)
ALL METHODS HAVE TO BE WHITE HAT, ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK OR GREY
HAT METHODS.You must follow the google guidelines.
I will audit and approve the links based on the following criteria:
- Absolutely no black hat tactics!
- Maximum 1 link per domain
- Links must be one way
- No more than 40 outbound/external links on the page
- Websites links appear on must be permanent
- Text links only
- Linked sites must be established and active
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google
- Sites must be Spider friendly
- Domains must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- Authoritative domains preferred (such as: .com .net .org .gov .edu .us .biz)
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tags
- No robots.txt blocking, fake PR, or banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms, free for all links, or "bad neighborhood"
sites (such as: link farms, porn, ...)
- No use of automated software or bots
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No article submission sites
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found to fit our criteria
- Links that are not approved will have to be resubmitted
- Reports submitted to me weekly
Report will include:
- Date link is placed on link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
The links must be LEGIT and PERMANENT.
Payment will be made once all links are verified and the keyword is positioned in Google.
No advanced payment will be provided.
In order to place a bid please submit:
- a sample link pages that my link will be added
- details on how you intend to complete our project.
Please do not bid if you are unable to meet all the requirements described above.