You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have 8 Keywords that need to be list in top 5 on Dutch (first page) Google (google.nl) Search results.
6 out 8 display on adwords as middle competition keywords. So it should be not that hard. No competition has higher then pr5.
One small line of text is allowed on the homepage for SEO. Title, meta and can be used.
This website is brand new is almost finished but has no back links yet or pagerank.
Accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of Google.nl
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND BID ACCORDINGLY
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
Need top 5 ranking on Google.nl for 1st page for 1 website with 8 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 8 keywords will rank in the top 5 of Google.com on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on freelancer.com SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on Freelancer,com explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in Google.nl by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 8 keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google.nl, top 5 results (75% or 6 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of Google.nl for final payment to be initiated).
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on Google.nl,1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page Google.com ranking indefinitely within the top 5.
I will put milestones but only after the first results!