You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
SEO for a Simplified Chinese Language Yellow Page website
(including on page SEO)
We have a Yellow Page and Business Directory website for
China in the Chinese language. It is part of a larger global
Yellow Page Directory that lists 100 million businesses that
can be searched in the Chinese language. The website is in
Simplified Chinese as well as Traditional Chinese, English,
German, Spanish and French. We would like to rank well in
google and baidu, using white hat techniques no black hat or
unethical techniques. We are looking for someone to help us
with Chinese language SEO, not for help with our entire site.
When you bid for the project, answer these questions in PM:
1. Your SEO plan (methods) and how you're going to do it
3. Samples of previous work/results (preferably for a Italian
We can provide some key words to give you an idea of what we
are looking to rank high in.
What we prefer:
- links to be from .cn domans and from Chinese IPs
- posts in forums (Chinese forums and other non-English
languages if possible).
-Keyword Research (7 or more if required)
-Optimatization of Titles, Descriptions, Keywords & Images,
-Content optimzation - implentation of H1/H2 & Bold tags to
-Manual Directory Submissions
-Guaranteed 1 Way links/self created linking with PR and
-Article / press release creation & submission
-Back link creations
1. Only use white hat SEO techniques only
2. All link submission with proof (only related sites)
3. Article submission to article directories
4. Web Directory Submissions
5. No links from under construction pages.
6. Off-page optimization. On-page can be done to support
off-page. All meta tags are currently generated automatically
based on product name. We will modify website if needed.
7. Google and Baidu guidelines must be followed and no way
should be compromised.
8. Backlink pages must relate to the site topic
9. No use of automated software or bots.
10. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects,
cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, pop-
under, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters,
11. No paid traffic sites. No banned sites, porn, gambling,
violent, illegal sites, etc.
Please provide samples of your work