The website is based on 2 themes :
- Paris (city)
- Photographer / Photography
So about 150 links must be made from relevant websites related to Paris, and about other 150 links from relevant websites related to Photography or photographers.
- PR2 websites minimum.
- At least 150 links from PR3+ websites (incl. 50 links min. PR4+)
- The server location of the website must be based in USA (at least for 200 links) but also possible in UK, Hongkong, and Singapour. ONLY FROM THOSE COUNTRIES AND ONLY ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Links must be 1-way only
- No more than 30 outgoing links on page.
- No 'rel=nofollow' Links accepted, 'noindex' tag or excluded from robot.txt file
- links must be made by human, not using automated software (like Senuke, AMR, AK, Magic Submitter etc.) or bots
- links must be on a www, no sub domains.
- 1 link only per domain. Each link must have unique class-c block IP address.
- We will specify the anchor texts to be used.
- Links must be static HTML and permanent. You will have to replace every link removed within 3 months after placement.
- No blackhat, greyhat, hidden, link farm, illegal, drug, pornographic links
- No blog spamming, forum spamming, classified links or ping sites, directory, forum posts, article submissions, guest books, newsgroupes, yahoo groups, CL sites.
We require white hat technics only.
I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
PLAN AND TIMING :
- No more than 10 links per day and 50 links / week.
- The project will go on over 6 weeks. Can be renewed if results are good.
- There will be a weekly EXCEL report of each link added verifying the date, anchor used, website, google PR and IP address (so 50 links / week)
Please feel free to explain your linkbuilding plan in PM, and add the line "paris links" to your PM so I can see you really read these requirements and don`t send a standard copy / paste message. Relevant comment or
I will not consider package deals and ignore bids that offer other services and packages.
Only bid if you can meet the above criteria.