You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a number of authors to create content for a new mobile games company blog.
You should have a strong interest in mobile gaming and play them regularly on an iPhone/Pad or Android device.
The game to be reviewed will be selected by you and should ideally be an emerging title in the top 100 games chart.
Each author will create 3 posts a week in line with the website post template:
1. Banner image,
2. 2-4 Screen shots,
3. 300 words+, keyword rich SEO optimised content
4. 0-3 text hyper links, on and off site
5. iTunes/google play link to game
6. Embedded link to Youtube video if available
Here's and example of what I'm looking for: http://www.app8ite.com/2013/11/23/clumsy-ninja/
Most of the content can be taken from other internet sources (iTunes screenshots, descriptions of game features, video walk throughs etc) and creatively adapted when needed. Ideally you should have downloaded and played the game and go on your own thoughts and opinions good or bad!
WARNING: I'm well aware of those who copy content and pass it on as their own either directly or from terrible article spinning softwares.
Copyscape is wonderful tool for finding the truth and I will be using it!
The work covers a one month trial period with weekly milestone payments.
- Create 3 articles per week Mon-Fri, these will be reviewed by the editor before publication
- Perform research into android/iOS game charts for new titles entering and rising quickly
- Create original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles following the site template above
- Upload and format all relevant multimedia to Wordpress
- An existing Freelancer profile with clients feedback
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and communication skills
- Be familiar with blog posting via Wordpress, creating articles, uploading images, simple html formatting, assigning categories etc
- Provide examples of your existing work on other sites