CREATE a first set of 12 BLOGS. Then 12 more etc.... Up to 48 Blogs
We are looking for a Part-Time Webmaster with Graphic Design skills to assist us with some on-going BLOGS projects. This position could lead to more hours and/or a full-time position to the right candidate.
The following are general mandatory requirements to fulfill our needs in this position:
• Speak/Read/Write English Fluently (Prefer English is your native language)
• 7 day a week availability
• Available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week (25 hours guaranteed), but open to working more on-call hours as necessary.
• Understanding of other languages (European languages) is a huge asset as we are an international organization – however; not mandatory for this role.
The following are Technical Mandatory requirements to fulfill our needs in this position:
• Advanced WordPress experience
• Intermediate to Advanced Graphic Design knowledge
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP (HTML 5 and CSS 3 proficiency preferred)
• Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and creative graphic design is necessary.
This position includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Create modern and trendy BLOGS
• MAKE SEO on these blogs
• Ensure these blogs are up-to-date and fully functional on a daily basis
• Update these blogs on a daily basis
• Provide emergency assistance with Server issues or any unexpected problems that arise inside and outside regular business hours
• Work creatively with the team to ensure the company is moving in a technically advanced direction
• Build/Create Blogs/Websites/portals pertaining to our industry
• Technical support for the internal staff
• Backups as needed
If you meet all of our mandatory requirements (and more!), then we would love to hear from you. Please ensure when applying for this role that you provide a portfolio or examples of your work as this will be a deciding factor in whether or not we consider you for this position.