You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project 2: Link building exercise for SEO
Objective: Get 250 PR3+ links (from travel industry). The target website is also a travel website.
1. Link page no more than 1 click from main page.
2. No more then 30 links on the page.
3. Can not be blocked by google or yahoo.
4. No linkfarms, free link sites, forums ect.
- TLD must be .com/.net/.us/co.in/.in/.biz/.org sites
- On established, static(or URL re-written) and crawlable pages
- Google must have crawled page in the last 45 days.
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search
- Links should be ONLY from the travel category (hotels preferably, but flights, packages, cruise, personal travel blog entries are also welcome.)
- One link per domain AND Class C IP block
- Permanent links only
- English language sites only
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by robots.txt
- No links on Adult, gambling, free hosted, porn , blacklisted websites etc
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
- Permanent links only, and must be replaced if dropped within 12 months
- Varying anchor text up to 5 will be provided
- Check for fake PR or the link doesn’t count
- No frame pages of any type
- The link page must be cached by Google
- No rel=nofollow links
- All Links must be Manually submitted. No automated techniques or black/grey hat techniques . URL must not contain “.../links/” in it.
Must provide link reports (Excel spreadsheet format) which include:
1. Site Title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. URL Page PR
5. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site
6. IP Address
- Generic bids will be rejected. Serious bidders only.
- Please bid the time frame appropriately.
- Please put the text "I have thoroughly read your project brief and project requirements" so I know you read the entire project description.
- Please email me for additional information.
- Thank you bidhere23 for requirement specifications. Excellent job! :)