You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser
3. It should be able to execute any “Razor code” written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
“Time is: @DateTime.Now"
4. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
5. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.
Additional Project Description:
04/07/2013 at 11:01 BST
I forget to include two important parts to the project, they are explained as followed:
1. A View loaded from the database should be able to interact with specific Controller/ActionResult
2. Partial view loaded from database should be able to interact with the Models specified in the partial view.
04/08/2013 at 20:52 BST
Some Freelancers asked me for more details about the project, therefore i have attached a doc file that explains projects in detail. I hope it helps.