You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Below are the Coursework Requirements ! the flie is attached below
Conceptual Design Stage
Design a class diagram that will capture the data, links and constraints capable of supporting the requirements outlined above. The figures provide some sample data to give you additional information on the kind of data you will need to store. You are not required to reproduce any particular formatting. The model needs to capture the data requirements in order for the system to work.
You need to prepare class diagram with constraints and assumptions.
Relational Design Stage
You will now undertake the design of a relational database for TFR. This will involve the following activities:
• Revise your class diagram in the light of the feedback you have received from the peer marking session
• Convert the class diagram into a relational model using the notes from the workshop (posted on Blackboard as ‘From Class Diagram to Relational Model’ in the Assignments folder). A relational model consists of relations with attributes and their data types, primary and foreign keys.
The final stage will be to implement your design using Oracle, demonstrate it and write a final report. You will need to perform the following activities:
• Convert your relational model into an SQL database using the notes from the workshop (posted on Blackboard in the ‘SQL Plus Tutorials’ folder in the Assignments folder).
• Populate your database with some sample data
• Test your database. You will need to consider testing the database to ensure that the database meets the information requirements of the system. You need to create and run SQL queries that produce the information required. You do not need to consider the formatting of the data.