You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an ongoing requirement for somebody who is very proficient with Microsoft SQL and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) to write some reports for us. Our database is currently running on Microsoft SQL 2008 Express Advanced (R2).
We will provide the database and spend some time explaining the architecture and our application which runs the database. (Please include the time you think it will take to familiarize yourself with our DB in your proposal). We will also provide the existing subset of reports which have already been developed for this database in SSRS. The database currently has 105 different tables. I am very familiar with the database structure and SQL.
Initially we require 2 grid type reports to be developed once the successful coder has familiarized themselves with our DB.
However, we will have an ongoing requirement for additional reports and SQL queries which will also be awarded to the coder who is successful in winning this bid. So we want to build a long term relationship with the successful bidder.
Please include a reply to the following questions in your bid:
1. How well do you know Microsoft SQL and Queries?
1a. Your knowledge level and experience of SSRS?
2. What versions of Microsoft SQL you are familiar with and have worked with?
3. Examples of any projects you previously have been involved with which used a Microsoft SQL Database and SSRS?
4. An example of any report you have already developed using SSRS (PDF copy is fine)
5. An estimate of how long you think you will need to familiarize yourself with our application and database.
6. An estimate of how much of my time you will require to help you get familiar with the DB
7. An estimate of cost on developing 2 grid reports for this DB
If you have not worked with SSRS before please do not bid for this project.
If you cannot provide an answer (including examples where required) to all questions above please do not bid for this project.
Bids which are received with standard boiler plate template response or copy/paste response will be deleted.