You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone with expertise in SQL, who can write a stored procedure to execute the function described below. I will provide you with the necessary database and info once you are hired for the job.
Our project's goal is to find as many items as possible given a particular user’s profile and preference. Each item with its dataset has been categorized into groups in the database. The user’s profile will dictate the groups and the preferred dataset for each group. An item’s dataset will be compared to the group’s dataset to see if it will be selected. For example, items will be selected if any of these criteria occur 1) ALL of item’s dataset are equal to or are less than the group’s dataset 2) ALL of item’s dataset are more than 190-200% of the group’s dataset 3) ALL of item’s dataset are 47-50% less than the group’s dataset. The final result list should also factor in user’s preferences and should show as many items from the desired groups as possible.
In order for us to consider you for this project, please send us a precise summary of your steps and/or pseudocode of how you would perform this work to be clear of these requirements. Thank you for your interest in this project.
Only serious bidders please. I like a reliable and professional person/team since I have no time to waste.
5 + years communication and competent reading, writing, and verbal English skills.
READ BEFORE BIDDING:
1) I do not pay nothing in advance
2) I will release milestones after 50% of delivered work
3) please bid ONLY SURE at 100% to delivery all the system in 5 days no more
4) I could have deal for a monthly/hour based salary to maintenance after work is finished
5) no cursor or loops, and SQL should be optimized and written using a set based approach
6) being a SQL MVP is a big plus to consider