Need MS SQL DBA training from the scratch in 30 days.
1. Archiecture (SQL Server , Protocols , Storage and Database)
2. Installation ( Requirements, 2005,2008,2012 Installation Steps)
3. System Databases
4. Creating user defined Databases
5. Database Options
6.Backups ( Recovery models, Backup types,Stratergy, options, enhancements, Permissions and History)
7. Restoration( Types, Options, Point in time, Recovery Process, Recovery Options)
8. Automation( Agent Services)
9.Security (types of logins, Authentication,creating,server roles, database roles,encryption,schema,orphaned users, creating new roles)
10. Migration( Situations,steps, system Databases, Migrating to other RDBMS)
11. Upgradation( Types, Planning for upgradation,upgrade Advisory)
12. High Availability ( Log shipping, DB Mirroring,Replication and Cluster)
13. Performance Tunning ( Locks, Isolation Levels, Blocking, Dead Locks, Performance Monitor,Profiler, Indexes, DBCC and DMV Commands)
14. New Features in SQL 2005,2008,2012.