You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are developing a new SQL server 2008 database to run on an MS SBS server at a client site, but we have no experience with the new security model for SQL. We need someone to login to the server and set up a relatively simple security model (ie logins, roles, users or whatever) to meet the following requirements:
1) Developer login to have full admin rights to SQL server instance, and permissions to all objects in the new database
2) No-one else to have any admin rights or permissions except as below
3) Users to access database only via asp.net website using connection string with user login and password hard-coded in
4) Users to be denied all permissions except execute on stored procedures (SPs) and read-only access on a few selected views
5) Ideally, policies / triggers or whatever to automatically set these same restrictions on all new objects created in the database
For someone who knows SQL server 2008, this should be a simple project which would probably take less than one hour