You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Do you have amazing customer service skills and would you like to work from home? If so - we would like to hear from you today!
Music Radio Creative - http://www.musicradiocreative.com - is a rapidly growing audio production company - we work with DJs, radio stations, podcasters and businesses that are looking for great sounding audio.
The successful candidate will be working from home, replying to customer emails, taking Skype and VOIP internet phone calls when needed and managing all orders of our customers.
Requirements for this job:
- Excellent English - both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in customer service/client management is essential.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Foreign language(s) would be beneficial however not essential.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Must be available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-1pm UK time.
- Good technical knowledge of emails, Skype and internet use is essential - previous experience of working with customer emails required.
- Fast internet connection and fast computer required.
This job is ideal for someone who is looking for the flexibility of working from home.
Even though we require you to be available within full time hours - this will not be a “full time” workload so you will have plenty of flexibility. You will be required to pay your own taxes as this is a self employed/contractor position. There will be a basic rate of pay + commission earning potential.
Please note we are looking for someone to join our team on a long term basis - please do not apply if you wouldn't have the intention of working with us for at least over a year.
In order to be considered please send your CV and cover letter - explaining why you would like to work with us. In the cover letter please include the following information:
- Your average words-per-minute.
- Broadband speed test result (screenshot from http://www.speedtest.net)
No phone calls and no postal applications please - email only.