NEED LEAD Toluna UK - Facebook Connect

CLOSED
Bids
3
Avg Bid (USD)
$105
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $250

Project Description:
Hello,
1.Need an experienced and honest freelancer to Generate Leads for me.
2.For My Ongoing Project Toluna - UK (DOI + Survey).I " l pay 0.90 cents per lead .+bidding project 250 $ after completion of 100 leads succesfully.
3. You should share proof of experience in the same field with reference.
4. NO BOTS & AUTO CLICKS or any other fraudulent, illegal, unethical means; all traffic should be 100% real people.
5. Unique organic traffic and white-hat SEO ; no traffic buy or any illegal/black-hat techniques.
6.After the goal is achieved (1000 leads within 15 days) and before I make payment, you have to give me Full details that how u r going start this project .
7. I will pay the amount of bid (and even bonus) only AFTER I see constant income in my Project account.
8. I can put 10% of payment in paypal(milestone) at the start of the project. This will be released after second week of earnings ).I want min 2500 leads with in 15 days . The rest of 90% payment will be released ONLY after a cheque from affiliate networks totaling the agreed total .
9. Have to stress again: site musth be 100% with AdSense Terms of Service. Traffic and clicks must be 100% WHITE-HAT ONLY.
10.I will release Payment only after 100 succesful leads.

If this project is successful, there will be good chance of me selecting you for further more projects. I am looking for a long-term win-win business relationship; with each success, I will be increasing your payment and bonus; thats my promise.
U can email me on dias underscore josha at yahoo dot com dot au

Happy bidding!

Skills required:
Leads, Sales
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.