You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
SuperAgents needed for b2b sales
We are a fast growing European IT Outsourcing service provider, delivering 24x7 NOC and Call Center support, IT infrastructure design, solutions and implementation.
Due to the rapid growth of the level of the services provided in the Europe and US region, we started considering our team of elite IT Professionals to be somewhat of a hot commodity in the industry.
Our representative and sales network is always expanding, bringing highly professional and affordable IT service to your local IT market. The regions we are providing the services to are mostly concentrated in central Europe and east coast USA, and we wish to further establish our company on those markets.
We are looking to expand by contracting service and implementation projects, while opening up prospects for agents locally, making our network of SuperAgents a viable IT business developing pipeline, allowing for both long term and per project arrangements to be brokered, benefiting both you as the outsourcing agent, and us as the provider of the services.
The target areas of our interest cover all of the countries within the European union as well as USA, Canada, UAE, Dubai and other developed countries, along with those in development.
As always our main objective will remain our clients mission-critical processes and top of the line level of IT service, while yours would be business development and deal brokering.
· Direct sales of our services and representation of our company on your local IT Market.
· Conference calls arrangements
· Assistance with project delivery in terms of native client communication support if needed
The ideal SuperAgent needs to have:
· University degree (computer sciences)
· Prior IT Sales or IT Management experience (minimum 3 years)
· English Language(Verbal and written)
· Strong communicational skills
· Ability to make decisions on both quantitative and ambiguous qualitative input
· Innovative and proactive approach
· Achiever who makes things happen
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Good IT industry connections
· Good knowledge of the local IT market
We are offering:
· A good compensation in both percentage and revenue.
· An opportunity to start a branch office if certain conditions are met.
· Unlimited Business development opportunities
· Challenging but also supporting and friendly environment and terms.
Get more info at:
skype:[Contact details removed by Freelancer.com Administrators which breaches the site Terms and Conditions]