Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Profile: Business Development Executive (Sales)
Role: A Business Development professional to perform at executive level and has passion for sales. To build client relationships by working in tandem with the Lead Generation team and the Operations Team and generate sales for providing services in BPO and KPO.
Job Type: Independent and Part Time
Reporting to: Business Development Officer
• The role is to generate sales for BPO/KPO services from customers across US, ME, UK & APEC from offshore.
• Ensure prompt follow up on customer enquiry and leads generated.
• Promote the entire range of products and service offerings.
• Contact and schedule appointment with the lead, meet the lead if present in same city.
• Generating contacts through social networking tools & existing data bases like LinkedIn, Spoke, Leads411 etc.
• Conducting Cold calls & Email Campaigns to generate leads and working with the Support Staff to convert them into opportunities.
• You will be measured by the Volume of Revenue generated.
• Customer related data Management with the tools like MS excel.
• Customer centric approach & performing balance act between quality and Volume.
• Hands on experience in web research & MS-Office tools
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
The incentives are calculated in three models i.e. Sales Incentives, Bonus and Residual Income on a aggregate of 20%
The sales compensation will be made once the customer pays to the Organization.
The compensation mentioned above is for each sale made and for process only.
For one time project compensation will be decided before the agreement with the client.
All Payments are subject to government of India tax and will be withheld.
Independent is responsible to pay taxes of the land they reside.
We don’t get paid you don’t get paid.