Eronia Inc Ltd is a unique service aimed exclusively at the venturer travelling to Africa for Business purposes. We exist to provide a truly integrated management solution for our clients’ travel, business and leisure needs for the duration of their visit to Africa. Our mission is to make business a pleasure by providing peace of mind to the client and consequently inspiring moments of true discovery, passion and optimism in an unfamiliar environment.
The role of the Sales rep will be;
• Research and identify sources for new business whilst leading assigned projects and as required provide marketing input to relevant internet projects
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients ensuring retention of business
• Management of all clients’ requirements for the duration of their visit.
• Knowing & understanding clients and the industries and/or business they conduct or are involved in.
• Keeping up to date with changes in the clients’ business environments that may warrant use of our services.
• Communicating any changes and /or preferences made to the clients’ requests to the Services departments in Africa
• Gathering and documenting accurate information on clients.
• Achieving sales targets.
• Contacting potential clients to solicit sales.
• Offering exceptional customer service.
• To provide general administrative support and setting appointments for the services team
• Must have an energetic, enthusiastic and genuine strategic vision to enable the sourcing and acquisition of potential clients.
• Ambitious, outgoing & a self starter, great at decision making, researching.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with strong negotiation skills.
• Must be Knowledgeable and have an Interest in the Business world and in particular; Telecommunications, Financial Services, Retail, Mining, IT and Infrastructure.
• Well versed in both oral and written forms of at least one of the following foreign languages; Chinese, French, German, Italian & Japanese as well as English. Suitable but not essential.
• Well Versed in Current Affairs especially African, European, American & Chinese.
• Able to work within a target-driven team environment.
• Must be a Team Player and have a PNR (Proactive Not Reactive) Attitude.