Please see if you can get this step-by-step document done with screenshots of each stage showing the IBM Cast Iron Live integration of Salesforce and Ms-SQL server done that'll be great. The data needs to be moved from Ms-SQL server to Salesforce using CastIron Live/Cloud and in an efficient manner for 10+ million records per day.
We also have tasks on how to performance enhance the integration for 10+ million records loading per day into SF using CastIron, and what are the bottlenecks to prevent slow ETL with castIron, etc.
Let us know when you can get us the detailed step-by-step document with screen shots that lists:
1. How to setup CastIron live/Cloud for Ms-SQL server to Salesforce cloud integration, its connections, endpoint, TIPs, PIPs.
2. Source and target connections setup
3. Mappings of fields between source and destination
4. Scheduling the integration to runs in real time, and in batch overnight.
5. Qne way and two way bidirectional setup for batch and real time from ms-SQL to Salesforce and vice-versa.
6. Performance enhancement of the castIron setup from Ms-SQL server to Salesforce for 10+ million records daily.
7. If the integration is slowing down or stops due to load, what are the things/steps to optimize the bottlenecks, making sure the Salesforce governor limits are not hit, and the process runs smoothly and fast with high performance daily.
Let us know if you can do this SalesForce CastIron task. We need a step-by-step document with all screenshot of how to integrate Salesforce with CastIron in order to extract data to SalesForce from a Ms-SQL server database and also demonstrate the mappings and duplicate checking.
If you know the CastIron, or you know anyone who can get this word document created with screenshots of each step, please let us know.
We've more Salesforce work coming after this.