Project Description: We are looking for individuals having good command over Salesforce.com customizaiton, Fore.com development, AppExchange and integration of various SalesForce products such as data.com, database.com,site.com.
Bids are hidden by the project creator.
Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project. You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications
Hope you are doing great. I am Salesforce.com Certified Developer with more than 5 years of experience on Salesforce.com platform and more than 7 years of overall industry experience. I am ranked in Top 10% professionals in oDesk Salesforce.com Test. I have completed more than 50 projects on Salesforce.com and Force.com platform. Please see resume for synopsis of my Salesforce.com projects on following url:
Following are areas of my salesforce.com expertise.
1. Custom business logic development using Apex and Visual Force pages
2. Development of controls (like. Multi pick lists) with dynamic data having almost same look and feel as Salesforce default controls
3. Excellent working knowledge of creating mashups for custom controls and pages.
4. Apex triggers, cross platform web tab pages using Salesforce webservices API.
5. Salesforce UI enhancement with seem-less integration of jQuery and YAHOO UI libraries.
6. Extensive experience in customizations using point and click tools provided in salesforce environment like Page Layouts, record types, Workflows with immediate and time-trigger based actions
7. Salesforce Customer Portal
8. Force.com Sites development
9. Territory Management
10. Multiple Currency Management
11. Salesforce integration with custom applications developed on Microsoft .net platform
12. Data integration/migration from famous systems like SalesLogix, Goldmine, Microsoft Dynamics, and other legacy systems.
13. Rest and SOAP API integration such as FedEx, Xero Accounting, GotoMeeting/GotoWebinar, Google Maps, MapQuest API, EventBrite, etc.
14. AppExchange App development and listing on AppExchange including Security Review clearance, LMO (License management org.) setup, etc.
My mission is to extend the functionality of Salesforce within the company and help the business realize greater value from their Salesforce.com investment. My approach is to listen to a client's needs, discuss in advance with them my plan for implementing them, making any changes to my plan that comes out of discussions with my client, and then professionally executing these plans in Salesforce.com.
I listen to what you want Salesforce to do and bring it alive. There might be several ways to get there, I get you there the most efficient way.
Finally, remember its your business or Organization. Trust it to no one other then someone you can SPEAK with about what you need. I am available to speak with you anytime you need via Skype or phone call.
Awaiting excitedly to work on this project.
I am having extensive experience in Salesforce.com (Certified). Apart from having hands on expertise in creating VF pages and Apex coding, I am skilled in Salesforce customization, Data manipulation and Reporting. I am also working as a part time Salesforce trainer (online and onsite).
If you are willing to discuss further, I have a wonderful proposal for you.