You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a competent individual to criticall examine the literature relating to a specific safety practice and critue relevant strategies for improving the quality of care and patient safety.
This PICOT framework essay needs to explore FALLs Prevention
the suitable frelancer must show
• the magnitude of the problem underlying the patient safety issue
• the effectiveness of a strategy (or strategies) that is designed to minimize the
• potential barriers and facilitators to implementation of the strategy
Specifically the written document will need to include:
• Identification of a focused clinical question arising from the chosen topic
• A discussion of the magnitude of the problem
• A review of relevant research studies that have evaluated strategies to
minimise the problem including:
- Succinct summary of the type of studies retrieved for the review
- A table that summarises key characteristics of each study (eg Author/year,
design, sample setting, major findings, strengths/limitations) included as an
- Critical review of the validity of the study findings and their relevance to the
• A discussion of the potential barriers and facilitators to implementation and/or
maintenance of the strategy
• A conclusion based on the overall quality of the studies and relevance of the
findings, and considers whether implementation of the findings into practice is
PLEASE READ the job carefully and do not bid unless you are ready to start immediately and understand what needs to be done. I do not believe this is a hard job and given the ample time I am only willing to pay $30.
This job must be completed in maximum 5 days.