You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to get an automated Ubuntu 13.04 work station script which will install and configure the work station based on a set of parameters.
The script needs to do the following basic set up and configuration commands as part of the build process:
(1) Install latest version of Ubuntu 13.04 with Gnome Desktop.
(2) The hard drive must be encrypted as part of the standard installation.
(3) Lock down the work station so that a non administrative user can't make any changes to the work station or configuration.
(4) Install firefox and lock firefox down so that the user can't change any of the parameters inside firefox, such as the proxy server settings etc.
(5) Install an inbound and outbound firewall which only allows certain port connections in and certain port connections out.
(6) Disable all unnecessary services on the work station automatically as part of the build process.
(7) Disable automatic updates.
More information will be provided to the candidate that is chose for the job once confirmed.
Payment will be made when work is completed and we have successfully run through the script on a work station.
Any further questions please ask.