You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• Need a script for Mac OS 10.8.3
• To automate moving image files massed in a folder into the appropriate numbered (4 or 5 digits) folder.
• A tab-separated Text file exists with the name of the image file (excluding a suffix), and then the number of the folder into which the image should go.
• Images and numbered folders are located on an external hard drive.
• The numbered folders are all located in LOCAL/PLANT IMAGES/OPTIMISED/FOLDER NOS
• Image files will be in different folders on the external hard drive.
• Words in the image name (file name and Text list) are separated with a dash (-)
• There may be multiple images to go into the same folder. A solo image has the suffix “main”. Any subsequent images to go into the same folder are numbered sequentially with two digits:
• Some image names have the same root as other images but with an extension. These go into different folders:
IMAGE NAME to go to FOLDER NO.
• Some images will have no folder number yet assigned and should be passed over and left without an error message.