You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have hired a CentOS 6 VPS and bought a cPanel subscription, which the seller has installed on the VPS. I plan to use this VPS as a personal & business applications hosting server and I need the following done now. Regular admin work may follow. Most of these are scripts & programs that are available on the net & will need install & basic configuration.
- Secure according to cPanel recommendations/best practices, posted at their site.
- Create a master reseller account for me to be able to create resellers further. This reseller account will not be used except for creating resellers that will actually be used.
- Create a reseller that will actually be used. Assign a product category that allows all hosting, mail, ftp services any other services available through cPanel…unlimited use. I don't need any billing, as I won't be actually selling things, so I have not subscribed to any billing module.
- Install OpenCA.
- Install Tor.
- Install VPN Server with support for PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP over IPsec, Dante & Squid.
- Install Alfresco.
- Install a script that dumps mySQL & postgreSQL db data on a daily basis compresses it & backs it up to Amazon S3 account.
- Install script that emails a given mail address, defined in /etc, upon any terminal login/logout, telnet, ssh etc.
- Harden Server using Bastille-linux script.
- Install Snort, Sguill. I want snort, firewall, anti-virus & file integrity checking data to go to a postgreSQL db and analysis to go from there. I will be subscribing to Snort Rules. Please discuss exact IPS/IDS strategy with me before installation.
- An index.html saying sanjayarora.org to be created, with link for "Login to cPanel" & Login to Intranet" secure https links, which will have further links to webpages of cpanel & all these other applications.
- Any questions may be discussed thoroughly before taking up the project.
Additional Project Description:
07/24/2013 at 8:34 IST
Note: yum-update should not damage or over-write any cPanel rpms or perl modules and no configuration should create any rpm clash.