Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Have a simple task that needs to be conducted immediately and no more than 2 days to complete.
1) Install and configure Zimbra open Source http://www.zimbra.com/downloads/os-downloads.html
2) Configure Zimbra with the main domain and 14 additional domains. Email address to config will be given after awarding the bid.
3) Install http://isync.sourceforge.net/mbsync.html
4) Create a simple webpage in maybe cgi/ perl/ php to control isync. Just a page that outputs the txt file config files of created sync mailbox pairs.
- Show the mailboxes which are currently sync'd, allow password changes for the mailbox sync config, add and remove mailbox sync pairs. Thats it
5) The isync scrip will run on the Zimbra server and will be configured such that the Zimbra Server will be access using Maildir and the remote server will be via imap.
6) 2 way sync via isync
7) Also create a script to rync from a remote server to the local server via FTP. Then tar the full contents of a domain to a file, nightly and keep upto 7 days worth then over write.
Eg. via FTP you access a webserver. I want all directories rync'd and tar to a file remotely.
Thats it. Not hard, just want someone to doing nicely and document the above.
Look forward to quite quote to proceed ASAP.
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)