Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We need a Linux webserver to be configured (CENTOS 5.5).
The OS is already installed with CENTOS, YUM is running.
You need to:
- install php (latest version)
- install Mysql (latest version)
- install Phpmyadmin (latest version)
- install Plesk (latest version)
- install Perl and other CGI packages
- configure Apache for virtual hosts
- configure FTP
- configure Firewall
- add static ip addresses
- ensure that the server is running correctly and able to host domains (virtual), especially in terms of security
- provide copy of final server configuration
You will be provided with direct access to the server via SSH.