You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a new infrastructure setup with primarily these things:
1) server setup with Linux + LDAP and graphical user interface
2) Samba file server
4) Apache + PHP + MySQL
What I have
1) There are around 15 computers (all windows based as of now - XP, windows 7) hosted on a LAN
2) server with windows 2008 server that currently manages all computers with Domain authentication and some group user policies and permissions
3) Lan network with 3 Wan connections
What I want:
1) a Linux based operating system to replace windows 2008 server
2) a secure file server system that is easily manageable within LAN and possibly remotely.
3) SVN to be setup along side Apache and PHP/MySQL in a way that a programmer can do independent project development (with his/her files not accessible from other developers) as well as in a team environment when needed. Some time a programmer works on a project individually and some times in a team. So it should be easily manageable that permissions can be set to a single user (client on LDAP) as well as to a group, back and forth.
4) it is also to be considered that we may shift client computers from windows to Ubuntu soon, if all goes well with first phase.
Also, very important is that all this or many of it can be done remotely by you. if needed, we can manage the OS installation and you need to do the rest.
I am ready to get it started ASAP, please feel free to make suggestion for the alternate to any of the above listed.
I will be interested in service providers who have understood my requirements - open to answer as many questions.