You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a vb script that can help me do a mass change of files.
the script must do the following:
1. prompt for file extension or use the " * " option for searching all files.
2. prompt for the word to find in the files.
3. prompt for the word to change from the word indicated in step 2.
4.. search all files and create a .csv file to list of the items found and have separate columns for the filename and the word it was searching for.
3. prompt to review the .csv file and select yes/no to commit the changes.
4. archive the files prior to committing the changes. (prefer it to capture the whole directory/file similar to how tarball captures the directory structure for the archived files)
5. create a .csv file showing the changes made.
Please place comments in the vbscript for the .csv filename so it can be easily changed.
for the meantime please make the .csv file : testing.$[url removed, login to view]
Please place comments in the archive filename as well using the same format. testing.$[url removed, login to view]
I would prefer it to prompt where to save the zip file but if it saves in the same directory as where the vbscript is executed that is fine as well.
This script should work from the working directory it is executed in.