My site pianokeyz dot com is almost finished but needs some final work in order to get it going. It's a membership site with online videos. There will also need to be a store which sells some physical products.
Info: It's run on wordpress using the popular striking theme. The membership part is run with amember. The forum is a separate folder run with the IP Board software but I have a plugin integrated already which connects the user database to the amember/wordpress one. For the physical product store page, woocommerce was an option but it seemed to conflict with amember. I'm not sure what to do here. I thought about having an opencart theme in a separate directory and trying to match the theme. Amember has a 'shopping cart' feature but it seems pretty bland. I need your advice and then solution to make it happen.
1) Customer support page header space should be removed. Bottom three links are lightbox popup. The contact forms should be better.
2) Schedule page has some code errors.
3) Members should not be able to see or login to /wp-login.
4) Forum has a theme which has been mostly customized to match the site colors; however, it does not appear to be enabled. There may need to me minor theme modifications done for the forum so that it matches site well.
5) Lastly, a 'store' page should be setup. We'll need to discuss ecommerce solutions. Stripe gateway is a must.
[Posting contact details is Prohibited by Freelancer.com Admin]