Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I have vbulletin suite v4 running on my website. I would like to have a module made.
The module will be a video module. The video module i want is shown as a separate script, it's a script from http://www.clip-bucket.com/.
I like the layout of clip-bucket and also all the features its having. I had used Vbulletin integration from clip-bucket but it was not my expectation.
So what do i need?
1. Basicly i want that clip-bucket script to work in vbulletin with vbulletin as main script and to integrate ClipBucket and vBulletin users in which vBulletin is a Master Userbase (one account for all services use).
2. Also they must use same header menu and footer, just combined Vbulletin menu and clip-bucket menu together.
4. Features for Clip-Bucket script:
* My Account (combined to vbulletin user's profile page)
* My Videos (this module)
* My Favorites (this module)
* My Playlists (this module)
* My Groups (combined to vbulletin user's group page)
* My Channel (combined to vbulletin user's profile page)
* My Subscriptions (this module)
* My Ignores (this module)
* My Report button (this module)
* Vote (this module)
* Tags (this module)
* Upload (use Vbulletin ACP to set permission to allow who/group can upload or not)
* Catetogories/Topics (Make Topics menu as sub-Catetogories menu, the work way as the same with Tags, but it's menu)
* Admin CP (combined to Vbulletin ACP)
* Themes: can be use another themes from clip-bucket.
Let's talk to over MSN, i can explain more there.
For people that know social engine, if you can make this as social engine module (the NEW unreleased social engine) you can reply to.