Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
1) We need to get 5000 Facebook fans from Europe
2) Building links to our website
3) marketing and promoting our website.
More details will be given to the person after selection.
NO PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN IF FACEBOOK PAGE GETS BANNED. If our page gets banned for too many likes or spam activity you won't be paid. Please, no bots, Black hat techniques, no farming or other unethical ways of getting FB likes.
- You will NOT be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page.
- All likes/fans/followers must come from real people from Europe.
- NO bots allowed
- Must be achieved by NO means of illegal activity (No blackhat methods)
- Fans must be active
- No spammers, porn, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures
- No fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
- You must use good practices when gathering fans.
- This project will be considered 'completed' once there are 5000+ Facebook likes.
We will check sample profiles,
If you have previous experience in doing this please provide details of the facebook account.
Send me past work example, sample pages for which work was done.
First payment: 50% when you've added 2,500 fans in total on the Facebook account.
50% After completion of achieving 5,000 fans on Facebook when this has been completed.
Please explain in your bid what techniques you will use to generate fans and how you will report.
Only Serious Bidders are invited to bid.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)