Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are a Irish based company looking for a Part-time (leading to full-time)professional Philippine virtual assistant to help with the set up and launch of our new website.( Auction and Daily Deal )
The successful candidate will have the following skills and infrastructure:
- Perfect spoken English (we will interview by voice before awarding this project)
- Experience in B2C business
- Customer Service Experience including, voice, chat and mostly by email
- Headset and Skype
- Computer with a high speed internet connection
- Self motivated
- Typing skills
- Strong web applications skills and ability to navigate thru several programs to find answers quickly
- Strong Microsoft word and excel skills
The tasks you will be performing will be:
- Clerical and data entry work as assigned
- Take inbound calls /email/chat find answers
- Data inputing into our website
- Article writing for our site
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- Woman between ages of 25 to 35
- College education
- Previous experience working as a VA
- Experience with Paypal, Excel, Skype
-Excellent newer model computer
-Excellent internet connectivity
To begin with the hours will be flexible 3/4 hours per day when needed and then when the site goes live 3/4 hours from 7 am Philippine time.
When you bid please bid your exact Philippine Peso hourly rate . No add-ons or additional expense beyond the rate will be considered or paid. Also, inform us of your computer year and model as well as your internet bandwidth.
Payment will be on the 9th Day of each month for the previous months work.We use Time Doctor as our Time Management Software.
To start You will be asked to familiarise yourself with all the workings of our websites and will given a simple task of pasting information which will take approx 3 hours. For this initial period you will not receive payment.