You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Internet Researcher for Brand Ambassador
If you enjoy utilizing your skills in research and internet/social media platforms, plus you have a passion for the beauty and cosmetics industry, we invite you to a bright career opportunity discovering brand ambassadors for our rapidly growing client Naked Minerals™ - an international cosmetics company. This position offers great potential for growth within a leading retail company.
Perform keyword & keyword cluster searches via online sources, identify potential brand ambassador candidates, and record all relevant contact info in Google Docs shared with top company executives.
• Search the internet efficiently
• Identify potential brand ambassador candidates based on specific criteria
• Be able to update & report findings on a regular basis
• Prioritize tasks as given
• Multi-task & problem-solve as needed
• Be self-motivated & goal -oriented
• High School diploma or GED (some college preferred)
• Know what a brand ambassador is
• Be able to type 40+ WPM
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Dedicated computer, work space, & availability to work part-time
• Use Google Docs, MS Docs, and other programs to track contact info
• Familiar with the beauty & cosmetics industry
About Naked Minerals Cosmetics Company
Naked Minerals™ bridges the gap between beauty and wellness. We not only make your skin more beautiful, we ensure our products promote healthy skin. Dedicated to this purpose, we make one simple promise:
“Provide pure mineral makeup with no harmful ingredients”
Our promise is backed by years of research and a certificate of purity. Through the dedication of the Naked Minerals™ team, a mineral makeup was developed that is not only beautiful and healthy, but offers ease and convenience complimenting the busy lifestyle of today's woman.