You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Design and build a LinkedIn login Wordpress Plugin that works with WordPress version 3 Beta 2 to perform the following tasks:
1. Allow user to use their LinkedIn account to sign on to the Wordpress website.
2. Integrate with LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com) to authenticate user.
3. Use standard OAuth approach to authenticate the user.
4. Upon authentication from LinkedIn.com, the LinkedIn login WordPress plugin will need to create a WordPress user on the system.
5. Allow Wordpress site to capture user's first name, last name, display name and email address.
6. The LinkedIn login plugin should have a backend CMS component to allow business users to configure the plugin. Similar to the Facebook login plugin, provide a menu to add LinkedIn api key and secret key (whatever LinkedIn has). In addition, allow business users to set comments being posted as "display name," "first name," "first name + last name," or "email address."
7. Allow user to post comments on both Wordpress and their LinkedIn profile
It should behave similiar to the wp facebook connect plugin.