You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server installed at different type of UTM as a hardware that you would recommend that van be able to handle 120 Concurrent calls, 300 concurrent calls, 600 Concurrent calls, 1200 Concurrent calls, 3000 Concurrent calls , with static IPs to have the option to route each IP from server A to one of PRIVATE NETWORK IP at server B ) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B.
2. Server B ( Asterisk server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (Teles gateway for example) or E1 cards
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited.
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited.
[url removed, login to view] server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (the termination provider)
6. For server B need it to be installed at any kind of routers such as Mikrotik router, or any other router u recommend that would be easy to use, and easy to be installed just plug and play method.
1.Server A to convert all calls in G729 codec and server B to receive all calls in G729
[url removed, login to view] need some kind of bandwidth compression system( up to 60-80% than usual SIP calls in G729 codec), from Server A to Server B.
3.Server A to Server B voice traffic will be encrypted so that voice port blocked bandwidth can be used for termination
4.Server B support Auto restart, and automatically reconnecting to Server A.
5.Server A supporting Fail over with a similar server A have the same everything works as a back up to server A, or redundancy.
6.Reduces Jitter to SUB 1ms.
7.Server A, B Operates over 3G, ISDN, Satcom, Wimax.
8.Support real time transcoding from all Codecs to G729.
9.Needed Specific UTM Hardware Specs for Server A that can handle the following 120 Concurrent calls, 300 concurrent calls, 600 Concurrent calls, 1200 Concurrent calls, 3000 Concurrent calls.
Pls let us know for further information necessary to get the project done. suggest us required Server configurations & OS for Server A & B to start the project.