You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for a senior / lead developer or team of devs who love challenging themselves and creating awesome software.
Familiarity with agile or lean development processes is a plus.
- Must have excellent English.
- Must have experience reaching scale with software
- Must write clean, well documented, and readable code
- Must have good knowledge in the windows API.
- Must have good knowledge in I/O for windows OS.
- Must comply with secure programming standards / Security oriented
This project is the remaking of badly written client / server software + automated mouse control system aka macro system (sources and mockup diagrams will be provided).
The client takes user specified exe files and uploads them to the server application.
The client has a login hardware ID system that locks to the computer and allows the user to register / login.
The server hosts an account management system as well as receives the files from the client, then processes it using scripts produced by a macro system
More details will be provided in PM. Please start bid with "senior dev" to filter spam and provide examples of previous work that you have done which some relation to this project.