You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Attached is the workflow of the major operations of new clients. Additional general info below but again attached is the main info and workflow. :
I. Customer Portal should provide users with the following:
1. New customer registration (automatic account creation -if possible- based on email addresses or special filed uploaded via an excel
2. Access & update user data, ex: contract informations, personal informations, account informations.
3. Download generated PDF files and other documents uploaded by account admins.
4. Upload scanned documents for validation
5. Access reports
6. Issue requests
b. Web interface
The Customer Portal’s web interface will be accessible from the Internet based upon the user’s supplied credentials through website.
Access will not be limited to a specific desktop browser but rather to relatively new versions of all major desktop browsers provided that they are
The web interface will be optimized for mobile access through Safari, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer Mobile plus a select few WebKit based
system browsers (BlackBerry, Android, etc).
The Customer Relationship Management web application allows designated employees [account admins] to manage customer accounts and
associated documents as well as transfer data to and from the CRM database.
- CRM admin role
- Account admin role
- Customer account management
- Document management
III. Access limitations and other security considerations
The CRM web application and database will run on a server owned and operated on our location.
The Customer Portal web application will access the CRM database and run on the same server but will be accessible from the Internet [optionally
via a SSL secured connection]