You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
win 7 home premium
AMD RADEON HD 7570 - VIDEO CARD
REQUIRES THE CATALYST SOFTWARE FROM AMD.COM
I install the software and it installs but it does not open, and cannot be opened.
Here is a link to some steps I have taken.
Here are the steps below.
Uninstall just CCC selectively (using Catalyst Install Manager), and then:
1. Check that registry locations are empty:
2. Check that (Program Files (X86) folder )/ATI Technologies/ATI.ACE is empty
3. Check (Windows folder)/Assembly folder to see if there's any files with Public Key Token of "90ba9c70f846762e" (Sort by Public key token to get a easier view). All these tokens should be uninstalled by right clicking and uninstalling.
4. Check that (Document and Settings)/(User)/AppData/Local/ATI/ACE is empty
5. Reinstall just CCC selectively, by running SETUP.EXE from the expanded Catalyst installer folder.
I NEED TO INSTALL CATALYST SO I CAN GET THIS BLACK MARGIN OFF OF MY SCREEN. I have a new 27 inch screen and the black margin is hideous.