You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Good morning Coders.
This is another project for you guys: to realize an SSB
What’s this SSB?
A site-specific browser (SSB) is a software application that is dedicated to accessing pages from a single source (site) on a computer network such as the Internet or a private intranet. SSBs typically simplify the more complex functions of a web browser by excluding the menus, toolbars with functions that are external to the workings of a single site.
I’ll give a quickly description of what we need. Then feel free to ask for more clarifications:
- It must NOT be based on Microsoft IE engine. Please use webkits like Chrome,Firefox, Safari.
- All the following parameters have to be stored into a separate config file (xml, mdb, txt.. as you prefer):
o Application title (browser page name. TITLE) i.e. “My personal SSB browser”
o URL . The complete application url address. i.e. “http://myaddress.it”
o Username. A string which represent the user login name
o Password. A string which represent the user password. Clear chars would be also ok. i.e. “mypassord0123”
o Page margins settings FOR PRINTING. On behalf of these values we wish to set up page margins automatically at time of application loading. i.e. “ 0,0,0,0 “ would be something like margin left = 0, margin right= 0, margin top= 0, margin bottom=0. Usually you can find these values under PAGE SETTINGS menu function of your browser.
o Page header / footer FOR PRINTING. We wish they be disabled/enabled by a true/false value. In case of ‘false’ we WON’T have any kind of signature on the top side and on the bottom side of the printed page… no date, no url, no page number.. and so on and so far.
- NO navigation toolbar. Which mean no previous/forward, neither url address. This section shouldn’t be included at all.
- NO menu toolbar.
- Application start in FULL PAGE mode.
- All pages have to appear on the same tab ( ‘_SELF ‘ ) excluding the printouts which will be loaded in a separate tab. Actually this is already coded by our platform than you shouldn’t take action on this… just for your information.
- By clicking the right pointer button a personalized menu appear:
o COPY function.
o PASTE function
o CLOSE function. To close the current tab.
o PRINT function. Open print dialog box.
USERNAME / PASSWORD values should be automatically pulled in into our login page at time of login.
We need your SSB be tested over our testing platform www.bolligerintranet.net before to release. Once you’ve won the bid, we will grant you an access.
Please give us a flat rate for this project. Testing process at your charge.
BOLLIGER ROMA SPA