You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our organization is in need programmers based in US to do the following job on a part-time basis:
1. Write and debug unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
2. Create and modify ANT builds for complex applications
3. Transition existing code to new technologies
4. Identify dependencies
The programmers should have this basic skills and knowledge:
1. Java developer with enterprise application experience
2. Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
3. Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
4. Has a good grasp of the core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
5. Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
To be chosen for this work, we will need to see your resume and you will need to provide verifiable identification, complete online skills tests, and participate in a brief Skype video interview.
Additional Project Description:
10/29/2013 at 8:35 EDT
Please note that after you submit a quote, and if you are to be considered, you would be provided with further information via the private message.