You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
gTeam believes that bringing the best software to clients begins with the quality of the team developing it. Our concept is simple. We hire only the most talented individuals for our software teams, no matter where they live.
If you are a potential "gTeamer", join our team today. We offer unique benefits when you work with us. You have the flexibility to work remotely, opportunity to learn and grow, ability to innovate and break status quo. Be part of our team if you want to work in an environment that allows you to work from anywhere, that does not require "face-time" at your desk and that values and measures your contribution and excellence.
Why work with us?
* Freedom to choose the work location that makes you most productive.
* Flexible schedule
* Challenging work
* Diverse team
* Be part of the cutting edge of software development
* Write and debug unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
* Create and modify ANT builds for complex applications
* Transition existing code to new technologies
* Identify dependencies
* Java developer with enterprise application experience
* Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
* Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
* Has a good grasp of the core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
* Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
This posting is for US Based candidates only.
How to qualify: Show us who you are and what you can do!
We will need to see your resume and you will need to provide verifiable identification, complete online skills tests, and participate in a brief Skype video interview.
These steps may take a few calendar days to complete, but should only take a few hours of your time.
Please note that the project budget information here is for informational purposes only, and it will become effective only after you pass the trial. For more information regarding this job offer and the application process, please send us a message.
Job offer valid thru Fri, Nov 01, 2013 3.30 AM EST (9.30 AM GMT +1)
Additional Project Description:
10/28/2013 at 9:02 EDT
Please note that for this particular project, we need candidates residing in United States only. We will not consider bids outside these requirements. Thank you.
10/28/2013 at 9:46 EDT
Please note that ALL candidates with the bids up to $53 will be eligible for further processing, provided that they a) reside in the USA, and b) meet job requirements (see description). Thank you.