We are a technology startup based out of India looking for RubyonRails expert.
We will have continuous work for the next 6-12 months regularly.
Right now we are looking for a RoR programmer(/team, however an independent consultant is much preferred) to work with us on the first version of the product.
We are working on a disruptive technology to personalize education and build the 'knowledge graph' of the world. We are a team of ex-google employees and ex-microsoft researchers.
Ideal candidate possess the following.
1. One to three years general programming experience
2. Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
3. At least two years of Ruby on Rails programming experience
4. Thorough understanding of the philosophy and design of Ruby on Rails
5. Knowledge of:
b. Unix and Linux systems
c. Relational databases: Mysql
d. Webrick, Nginx
6. Highly preferred experience:
a.Ability to work with the Amazon EC2, S3, Heroku, and EBS services
b. NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis, memcached, CouchDB
Proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Please note that there will be continuous work from us. We would like to work with a person/team who can be available consistently.
We look forward to receiving your proposals.