You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create an Addin to work with AutoCAD. This addin will not performing any specific functions, (we'll add those ourselves) but needs to demonstrate the "shell" of the program, the User interface in AutoCAD. Toolbars / menus on the AutoCAD interface.
AutoCAD 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- create a Ribbon Page with various style buttons.
1- The addin must load automatically when AutoCAD starts! (does not require a user to do anything)
2- Demonstrate calling an external DLL (a small sample to be provided) and to integrate with internal AutoCAD API and event handling in order to:
- Create new document,
- Insert blocks,
- scan attributes and custom properties
- check for XREFs for this drawing
- Use Visual Studio 2010 or 2012, .NET platform 4.0
- Must not use any 3-rd party DLL's unless we approve them first.