• Devlop to Load file.
• Develop a function that enable the user to enter the Shipping labels printer Id and the Shipping slips printer Id to be used and Release a batch.
• Develop a function that resolves the INFORMA Release Detail identifier using the DOL Order number + Line number and uses it as input to Confirm the Releases. If any inconsistency is found; this specific order detail is not confirmed and the error is reported.
• Develop a function that produces the Shipping labels with the Numbering Sequences on and prints them on the user supplied printer Id.
• Develop a function that produces the Shipping slips and prints them on the user supplied printer Id.
• Develop a function that sends a completion notice to the Drummondville Coordinator with the Error report attached.
• Modify the Canada Post Invoicing module in order that it ‘’Filters’’ the shipments so that only shipments with a Shipping date Less or Equal to the date of execution are loaded. Preventing Billing of Shipments before their Shipping date.